- December 17, 1999 at 10:34 am #120820
Thank you very much & Merry X’Mas & Happy New Year c<!![s:113]})
- December 17, 1999 at 11:06 am #68769boboParticipant
TAR TAR POWER OR CREAM OF TAR TAR
- January 5, 2000 at 6:38 am #80807
Where can I buy the Tar Tar Powder?
- January 5, 2000 at 11:46 am #80809
At any regular grocery store. Look for it in the baking isle; it should be with herbs and spices.
- February 17, 2000 at 2:12 pm #80877
Is there any substitute for cream of tartar? i can\’t find it in the two main supermarket.
- February 18, 2000 at 5:37 am #80878
My friend recommended me to use cream of TarTar for baking. By the way, is there any one know about its purpsoe or usage?
- February 18, 2000 at 5:46 am #80879
I guess you can try those Park\’n shop which located at Repulse Bay or Saigon, because those shops would provoide this kind of baking materials.
I am living in California, the brand name which I am using is \”Schilling\”, net weigh 1.5oz , price around 3
Hope you can dig out the answer in HongKong. If possible, please share with me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.