This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 9 months ago by 匿名用戶.
- August 17, 2000 at 12:43 am #121678匿名用戶Participant
Quiche Lorraine 如何做
- August 17, 2000 at 4:26 pm #70148匿名用戶Participant
go to this forum page 5
u will see one topic \’what\’s Quiche\’ u will find the recipes
- August 28, 2000 at 5:20 pm #82209boboParticipant
1 – 9 inch pastry shell
12 slices bacon
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
0.3333 cup minced onion
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups light whipping cream
0.75 teaspoon salt
0.25 teaspoon white sugar
0.125 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Place bacon in a large skillet and fry over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, then chop coarsely. Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion into pastry shell.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. If necessary, cover edge of crust with foil while baking to prevent burning or overbrowning. Allow quiche to sit 10 minutes before serving.
<center><img src= http://www.animationlover.com/Animation … _Hobes.gif></center><center><font size=2><font color=red>季常會永遠名譽會長 </font color=red> </center></font size=2>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.