This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 11 months ago by 匿名用戶.
- February 10, 2000 at 3:51 pm #120922
What is Tiramius and how to make?
- February 11, 2000 at 8:46 am #68940
Lorenza di Medici\’s Italy the Beautiful
· EGG YOLKS, 3
· EGG WHITES, 1 or 2
· SUGAR, superfine (castor), 3 tablespoons
· VIN SANTO, or MARSALA, or BRANDY, 1-1/3 cups
· ESPRESSO COFFEE, strong, 1/4 cup
· MASCARPONE, 8 ounces
· CREAM, 1/2 cup
· SAVOIARDI (LADY FINGERS), 4 ounces
1. Make a zabaglione by beating the egg yolks and sugar in the top of a double boiler until ivory colored.
2. Add 1/3 cup liquor and whisk over gently simmering water until the mixture begins to thicken. Let it cool.
3. Stir the coffee into the Mascarpone, and add the sugar.
4. Whip the cream to soft peaks.
5. Beat the egg white(s) until stiff. Fold the egg white(s) into the zabaglione.
6. Dip the lady fingers into the remaining liquor and line the bottom of a 9-inch bowl or individual containers (wine glasses work well).
7. Cover them with half the Mascarpone, then half the zabaglione, then half the whipped cream.
8. Repeat the layers, finishing with the cream.
9. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
<font color=blue>今日有緣者，他日也相逢。</font color=blue></center>
<font color=green><marquee><blink>@寶@ @寶@</blink></marquee></font color=green>
- February 25, 2000 at 5:08 am #80900PeanutParticipant
what is MASCARPONE,
- February 26, 2000 at 7:38 am #80904
MASCARPONE is a type of italian cheese.
- February 26, 2000 at 8:11 pm #80907
Where can we buy the MASCARPONE ??(in Hong Kong)
- February 27, 2000 at 3:40 am #80908
Most the big super big market carry this item.
But i dont konow where to get this in Hong Kong ..
Any one can help…. on this issue…
If you cannot find this item in hong kong please lease let me know i will show you how to make the substitute
- February 27, 2000 at 4:50 am #80911
Substitute for MASCARPONE CHEESE
(1) Blend 8 ounces softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup whipping cream, or
(2) blend 8 ounces softened cream cheese with 1 tablespoon cream or butter or milk, or
(3) Blend 6 ounces softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup cream (or Montrachet) or
(4) 8 ounces of softened cream cheese, plus 3 tablespoons of sour cream, plus 2 tablespoons of heavy cream (liquid, not whipped).
- July 4, 2000 at 5:28 pm #81858
You can buy Mascarpone Cheese at CitySuper or Large Wellcome and Park\’n Shop.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.