This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 6 months ago by 匿名用戶.
- November 25, 2000 at 11:14 pm #121985
Any one can show me how to make good cheesecake
- November 26, 2000 at 1:09 am #70600
New York Cheesecake 6\” X 2 pcs
500g Cream cheese
5 pcs Egg
200 g Melted butter
Cream the creamcheese & sugar together until fluffy
Add egg gradually
Finally add butter
Bake at 160 for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.
Cool & chill
- November 26, 2000 at 1:25 am #82817boboParticipant
4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1-1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
15 graham crackers, crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Pour in milk and combine. Add eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
4. Pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven, with the door closed, for 5 to 6 hours, this prevents cracking. Store in refrigerator.
- November 27, 2000 at 5:27 pm #82834
有冇D 唔用咁多 cream cheese, 用 gelatine
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.