- February 20, 2000 at 8:13 am #120943
- February 20, 2000 at 9:30 am #68983
Please note that Do not over or under heat the white syrup. Candy very easily affect by room temperatures and climate
yield 6 portions ( 8 oz each)
Shelf life 1 month
High concentrated white syrup 1 qt 白麥芽糖
Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon
8 oz plastic container 6 pieces
Candy thermometer 1
1. Apply heat on a non-stick frying pan.
2. Put the candy thermometer in the white syrup
3. Once the temperature up to 250 degree F turn the heat down
4. Watch carefully the heat up till 275 degree F. In between hard ball (260 degree F)
And soft crack (280 degree F) state. Take off from the heat and pour into 6 plastic oiled containers.
5. Cool down before label, date, cover and refrigerate.
MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS IS NOT W E T AND HAVE ENOUGH WHEAT/CORN FLOUR OR STACKS
Make about 16 pieces.
Shelf life 7 days
8 oz cooked candy 1 piece
Candy stuffing mixtures 1/2 cup
Wheat flower of cornstarch 2 lbs.
1. Make a donut hole in between the candy.
2. Pull the candy evenly and easily, do not break the candy
3. Twist or overlap in the corn starch
4. Repeat the procedure  aand 14 times. It will come out 16,384 pieces silk white candy.
5. Cut about  3-4 inches long, put on the pram.
6. Pick a pinch of stuffing ingredients into the center of he silk candy.
7. Warp on both ends; make sure the stuffing does not come out.
8. Cover, Dated, label and refrigerate if require.
- February 20, 2000 at 10:02 am #80885
- February 21, 2000 at 6:23 am #80886
Thanks for your help and
i want to ask that where i can buy the high concentrated white syrup??
- February 22, 2000 at 11:03 am #80887
我不知你住那,[ 外國 ??] 如果找不到白麥芽糖
可以用 corn syrup 代替. [ all supermarket carry this item] 也可以用白糖加水
但溫度定要到275 degree F 但yield 我就不知.
<font color=blue>今日有緣者，他日也相逢。</font color=blue><center>
<font color=green><marquee><blink>@亞寶@</blink></marquee></font color=green>
- July 7, 2000 at 3:53 pm #81900
where i can buy \’Candy thermometer\’
- July 8, 2000 at 10:25 am #81904
You can obtain this item in hardware store, big Supermarket
<center><font size=4><font color=red>季常會永遠名譽會長 </font color=red> </center></font size=4>
雪 山 臭 狐 </blink></marquee></font color=green>
- September 21, 2000 at 12:19 am #82278
標題: Re: 請問bobo:龍須糖
- October 31, 2000 at 5:16 pm #82530
thanks a million
- September 7, 2005 at 12:43 pm #118702
麥芽糖, 糕粉, 花生, 椰絲
- September 8, 2005 at 1:54 pm #118703
</font><blockquote><font class=\”small\”>回應:</font><hr />
我想知道龍鬚糖的材料和份量是甚麼.<br>Thank you!! <br><br>
[/ QUOTE ]
- July 28, 2006 at 8:49 pm #119128PeanutParticipant
你果條魚叫 mud 名
- April 14, 2009 at 11:57 am #119855
- April 23, 2009 at 7:38 am #119857
- September 16, 2009 at 8:47 am #120319
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.