This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 10 months ago by 匿名用戶.
- August 9, 2000 at 10:37 pm #121652匿名用戶Participant
蜜汁萍果會 seabass 怎樣做?????
- August 28, 2000 at 6:31 pm #70106boboParticipant
2 apples – peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
1/4 teaspoon margarine
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 egg, beaten
1 cup dried bread crumbs
2 (6 ounce) filets sea bass
1. Melt 1/4 cup of the margarine in a large skillet. Add the apples and cook over medium high heat until the apples are tender. Drizzle with honey, toss and keep warm.
2. Melt the remaining 1/4 cup margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Mix together flour salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Dredge the fish fillets in the seasoned flour, dip in the egg and then dip them in the bread crumbs. Place the coated fillets in the hot skillet and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side. The fillet should be nicely browned and they should flake nicely with a fork.
3. Place the fillets on serving dish and spoon the apples with honey over the top of each fillet. Serve.
<center><img src= http://www.animationlover.com/Animation … _Hobes.gif></center><center><font size=2><font color=red>季常會永遠名譽會長 </font color=red> </center></font size=2>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.