- October 12, 2000 at 2:35 pm #121804
- October 20, 2000 at 4:37 am #70374
- October 20, 2000 at 5:15 am #82419
- October 20, 2000 at 7:42 pm #82420
I\’m living in Chicago now but still it is pretty easy for me if I want to make Chinese dishes because we have a big China town and a ARGYLE STREET down by the Lakeshore where you can find numerous thai and vietnamese supermarkets,they have all kinds of oriental foods in stock including the thai tea leaves you mentioned!
- October 20, 2000 at 10:29 pm #82422boboParticipant
Too far away for me go to Chicago to get the Thai tea leaves, but in Toronto and Vancouver you can obtain this item in any big Chinese Supermarket.
<center><img src= http://www.animationlover.com/Animation … _Hobes.gif></center><center><font size=2><font color=red>季常會永遠名譽會長 </font color=red> </center></font size=2>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.