This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 10 months ago by 匿名用戶.
- July 24, 2000 at 11:42 pm #121578匿名用戶Participant
- July 25, 2000 at 2:46 am #69988匿名用戶Participant
Tartare Sauce 8 portions
Mayonnaise 250 ml
spring of parsley
1. chop the capers, gherkins and parsley.
2. combine all the ingredients together.
This sauce is usally served with deep-fried fish.
- July 26, 2000 at 12:20 am #82053boboParticipant
Simple tartar sauce for deep fried seafood. It is better if prepared several hours before you will be using it, but it can be used immediately. Store for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1 tablespoon minced onion
2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
0 salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, and minced onion. Stir in lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
<center><img src= http://www.animationlover.com/Animation … _Hobes.gif></center><center><font size=2><font color=red>季常會永遠名譽會長 </font color=red> </center></font size=2>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.