This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 10 months ago by 匿名用戶.
- July 21, 2000 at 3:48 pm #121549匿名用戶Participant
- July 23, 2000 at 4:43 pm #69952boboParticipant
0.5 cup chopped onion
4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 cup bottled clam juice
1 cup half-and-half
2 cans minced clams with juice
0 salt and pepper to taste
0.5 cup heavy cream, optional
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large saucepan over medium high heat, fry the bacon until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels, reserving the bacon fat in the pan, crumble and set aside.
2. In the same saucepan with the bacon fat, saute the onion and potatoes for 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the flour and stir well to coat.
3. Pour in the clam juice, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
4. Add the half-and-half and minced clams and season with salt and pepper to taste. Finally, whisk in the heavy cream, if desired. Allow to heat through, about 5 minutes. Garnish with the parsley. (Note: Do not boil if adding cream.)
<center><img src= http://www.animationlover.com/Animation … _Hobes.gif></center><center><font size=2><font color=red>季常會永遠名譽會長 </font color=red> </center></font size=2>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.